• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MAP sensor

steve-o

NAXJA Forum User
What years did they put the MAP sensors on the throttle body? I was reading in one of the Hanes manuals that some yeras were located there but I thought they were all located on the firewall. Also I pulled a 04330 code of the Jeep today. Can anyone enlighten me?

Last edited:
I think you have too many numbers for the DTC. 04330 is the zip code for Augusta, Maine, but not a trouble code as far as I can tell.

Yeah I did have too many numbers. I probably should tell the whole story. I do have the LeBaron hood vents on the Jeep. ABout two weeks ago after some heavy rains the check engine light came on. I pulled the codes with the ignition and I got code 12 and another one I can't remember. The XJ seems to run fine. No bucking or acting like it wants to die just a little bit of rough idle. The guy at Advance Auto puts the code reader on it and it gives him P0443 and P1495. He told me that the first deals with the EVAP. I got home and pulled the codes from the ignition and now I get 12, 31, 33, and 35. Life is just getting better and better.

31 - Evaporative control circuit - Check the fuel evap. control circuit and hoses.

33 - Air conditioning clutch relay - Check the circuit to the A/C clutch for an open or short-circuit condition.

35 - Cooling fan relay circuit - Check the cooling fan circuit and relay.

Sounds to me like you got water in your relay center.

Back