• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buy Degree Shims Here:

RickyN29

NAXJA Forum User
I searched and searched the forum, and really couldn't find a good place to buy shims.

So I called around.

Tom Woods Custom Driveshafts 1-877-4xShaft (1-877-497-4238)

Tom answered, told me what to measure, I told him the measurements, he recommended the degree of shim (6 in my case). $25 shipped. High quality Steel, new center bolts included.

Cheaper than anywhere else I found, excellent customer service, and obviously the company is well known in the Jeep community.

So hopefully the next guy searching will find this thread and get a quick answer!

Cheers

-RickyN29

Tom Woods has long been one of NAXJA's major supporters, but the real reason to buy from his is that he has good products and stands behind them.

Here an image I took:

IMG_9698Small.jpg

Very nice quality shims.

Not to take business away from Tom (actually I just bought a set of 3* shims from him) but I have a set of 6* shims I cant use if you still need them. They are steel and go against the spring pack. $5 + shipping and they are yours.

EDIT: I just noticed you are in CA. Considering shipping and the fact that TW also supplies the center bolts, buying my shims are probably not worth it for you anyways. Oh well, its the thought that counts.

Back