• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

They fit!

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
Well I recently purchased some 31x10.5x15 BFG AT's. They had about 70% tred left when I picked them up...I had them mounted up the other day and I am quite surprised on how they fit...I only have rubbing issues when im at full lock and when I flex the system a little while turning the wheel.....I was also surprised that ALL my vribrations went away at speed....

The tires measure a tad bit over 30" mounted up and it looks mean.....I am putting together a lift that will give me about 2.5" of lift and will be getting some of rustys flares. Oh and by the way, I have a 99 5spd, i didnt lose much power at all, and my gas mileage is about the same.....I will get some pics up tomorrow...

Hmmm, and you don't have a lift on there now? Cuz I've got an old set of 31's I'm thinking about throwing on my XJ with the fenders trimmed.

wow, I finally have time to get on the computer...I have been working like crazy. Anyways, yes the jeep is completely stock and yes I am running them on 15x7 eccos.

I am trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to go with the suspension setup I said above or just got with a 3.5"...But, if I went that route I would probably have to get an SYE and the lift is $300 more too...

I've been running the 3.5 inch for a while now and i have had no problems whatsoever for vibes. Given mine is a older jeep, i dont know how your new 99 would react to the lift. I hear its different for each Cherokee

I'm at 3" up front with no drivetrain mods or extra vibes. Only an inch and a half out back though. However, you shouldn't need to worry about a SYE though.

Back