• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

f-o-a shocks

forcefed

NAXJA Forum User
http://f-o-a.com
i saw these on another forum, so cheap it makes me wonder, to good to be true or not. i guess only time will tell. but i thought i would let you all know. but lets cross are fingers...

well i guess these are available now, does anyone have them, or ordered them. they are cheap! and different.... well sort of, either way 210 bucks for a coilover W/O coils, and they say it is stronger then the others.

They work VERY well....I know a couple ranger guys that run them and love em. I met the owner and his partner at an offroad swapmeet this past sunday and they def know what they are doing. The owner has been racing offroad for 20 years or something...

one thing that i dont understand is that they say there valving is available in soft, medium, and hard, given there experiance, i find this odd...

They sell the remote res for somethig like 160$ a piece.
You can buy a fox 2" remote res or a bilstein 7100 2" remote res for a similar price. So i dont get why to take all the risk..?

profonde said:
They sell the remote res for somethig like 160$ a piece.
You can buy a fox 2" remote res or a bilstein 7100 2" remote res for a similar price. So i dont get why to take all the risk..?

The prices on the coilovers is what everyone is talking about.

Hi guys, Chris with F-O-A shocks here. I was told I should pop in and say hi.
Quicky rundown on the shocks. Basic design was to build a lower $$ alternative to the more expensive shocks on the market. We are mainly targeting the pre-run, play car, buggy, jeep, etc, market.
The design is very simliar to a King shock, 2.5 DOM body, heim upper and lower mounts, hardened 7/8 steel shafts, fully revalvable and rebuildable, etc.
The money savings is in the main parts....rod end, upper shock end, coil holders, adjuster nut, piston, seal head, etc, are a special high pressure cast aluminum. Tensile strength of our cast parts is higher than the forged pieces from many of our competitors.
We are a new company, so there aren't a glut of shocks out there yet, but they are being sold on a regular basis, so you'll be seeing more soon.
Let me know if I can answer any questions.
KZSIS-FOApics042.jpg

IORHL-FOApics036.jpg

ONCJD-FOApics053.jpg

Back