• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trophy Challenge anyone?

Avanteone said:
This is being discussed amongst our club members as well. I think we may be fielding a two xj, four man team ;)

J

I fired it off to a couple of friends myself. :) This could be a lot of fun.

its too bad that doug shipman isn't doing the oregon TTC anymore, that was a fun event. my brother in law built his Comanche specifically for it, and since its not a running event anymore, he up and sold his toy, so sad.

good to see its still alive in WA tho

Jason-RJR said:
its too bad that doug shipman isn't doing the oregon TTC anymore, that was a fun event. my brother in law built his Comanche specifically for it, and since its not a running event anymore, he up and sold his toy, so sad.

good to see its still alive in WA tho

Doug is still trying to put on another TTC he is currently searching for an alternate location.

where's this supposed to take place?( i know Washington, but what part) I'd like to at least attend. I know I'm not worthy to contend, but I'm sure John(Avanteone) is going to be a part of this.

it does sound pretty cool to at least attend, even if you arent competing.

adamusmc2002 said:
where's this supposed to take place?( i know Washington, but what part) I'd like to at least attend. I know I'm not worthy to contend, but I'm sure John(Avanteone) is going to be a part of this.

Actual location will be given only to participants and closer to the event.

I can tell you it will happen in the Cle Elum Forest Ranger District.

When they say "street legal" does that apply to bumper height from the road as per WA vehicle regs, and stuff like that? The bumper rule would impact clearance issues.................. :) Or are they just alking headlights, tail-lights, horn, bumpers, etc.?

sams88 said:
When they say "street legal" does that apply to bumper height from the road as per WA vehicle regs, and stuff like that? The bumper rule would impact clearance issues.................. :) Or are they just alking headlights, tail-lights, horn, bumpers, etc.?

They're mostly talking headlights, insurance, etc. No Buggy's, etc. It was discussed on one of the other boards that this was posted on.

J

Basically your vehicle needs to have Registration (aka current liscence plates) and INSURANCE. Head lights tail lights, stuff to conform to DOT regulations. After that, it is your responsibility to not get a ticket.

For example, if you don't have flaps or flares, you can still compete. But if you get a ticket on one of the road portions of the course, it's your ticket.

Back