• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 FSM for $98 ... Reasonable?

I paid around $100 for the Set of 4 fsms for my 97, had the regular big book, one for the body and wiring, one for the AW4, and one for the motor if i remember correctly.

Yeah, search around ebay. I got the no shit FSM with the dealer stamp on the inside cover for $60.

To answer your question....yes it is reasonable for a new copy of the FSM. I paid $105 for mine from the source I found in this forum and it was one of their last original copies but they were in the process of printing their own copies(with factory permission) and using some type of bindering process that could make it more user friendly. Sure you may find a used one cheaper somewhere but that is true of anything, anytime. You need one when you need one and waiting six months down the road for a cheaper copy to surface may not be in your best interests. And this forum does not condone pirating. Sharing info of course but honoring copyright laws ensures accessibility as well as keeping this forum's policies in place and visible.

Back