• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts garage sale

Capt. Nemo

NAXJA Member #904
t-case skid for 231: $5
t-caseskid.jpg

Sway bar with Full Traction quick disconnects and fancy greaseable bushings (I do have the other bracket): $15
swaybar.jpg

Stock steering wheel in good condition: $5
stocksteeringwheel.jpg

Stock pitman arm: $10
stockpitmanarm.jpg

Rear hatch. Good for the glass: $10
reargate.jpg

Set of 4 doors. Driver's side front and rear are damaged, and driver's front has no glass. These come with the door guards along the bottoms of the doors, and I'll include the guards (never been mounted) that go on the front fenders. The guards are made by Jes: $100 for the set
driverdoor.jpg

passdoor.jpg

reardoors.jpg

fenderguards.jpg

Surco roof rack. Made from lightweight AL2. Good for light stuff. Needs a little TLC: $20
rack.jpg

Pass. side rear quarter glass: $10
passsiderear.jpg

Driver side rear quarter glass: $10
driversiderear2.jpg

Driver side rear quarter glass: $10
driversiderear.jpg

Brand new Napa brand motor mounts: $25 for the pair
motormount.jpg

Misc. interrior plastic pieces: $.25 each
miscinterriorparts.jpg

License plate frames: $2.50 for both
licenseframes.jpg

Badges. Get the gold bling, yo! $1.00 each
labels.jpg

Hi Lift Jack mounts. Lock may have to be cut off (I'll try to hunt down the key): $10
hiliftmounts.jpg

Front driveshaft. A bit rusty: $15
frontds.jpg

Exhaust from the cat on back. Cat seems good and muffler is practically brand new: $20
exhaust.jpg

Climate controls. Can't guarentee that they work: $1.00 each
climatecontrols.jpg

Olympic front bumper cover. This does not include the winch mount that goes underneath. JV loved. Good for scrap metal at least: $15
bumper.jpg

Back seat. Needs some cleaning, but in good shape:$15
backseat.jpg

Wire winch rope. Came off of my 8274, so it's 150' x '5/16. Lightly used, good condition. Will include hook: $10
wirerope.jpg

Tow hook: $5
towhook.jpg

Wheel cylinder for rear D44 drum brakes. Left side. You're responsible to make sure that this will work for your application.
wheelcylinder.jpg

NO SHIPPING ON ANY ITEMS!!!!!!!!! You want it, come and get it. PM me for any questions.

Thanks!
Eric

Cup holder that mounts over e-brake. Needs some paint, I tried cleaning it but it has some stains on it: $8
cupholder.jpg

So far the following items are pending sale:

exhaust, rear hatch, winch cable, steering wheel, motor mounts, and tow hook.

Thanks.

Back