• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portlanders, seeking that dare to be employed situation?

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
I lost two guys on friday, one to college and one to coast guard.

Anyone in the area looking for work. Looking for people who want to learn or have experience in the field of production fabrication. We manufacture everything from diamond plate, to roof racks, to lift kits and bumpers for Jeeps.

Machines that you'd be learning/running include CNC bandsaws and turret punches, punch presses, press brakes, sheetmetal shears, and your basic angle grinder and drill press sort of work too.

PM me if you've got an interest and tell me a little about yourself. I am looking for the type of people that are gonna stick around a while, can hold a good working pace, and are efficient at doing things like showing up for work.

Hey Jason,
Is there a link (or can you post some pics) of the stuff you guys fab?

RJR is wrong, thats another company in itself. We do own it, but the positions possibly being filled are for Warrior Products

http://www.warriorproducts.com

bumper1.jpg

56051.jpg

diffcover3.jpg

safari3.jpg

Jason-RJR said:
RJR is wrong, thats another company in itself. We do own it, but the positions possibly being filled are for Warrior Products

Sorry about that, I just went to the homepage you had in your profile and went from there.

Nice stuff though.

John

I am looking for new employment, but the two hour commute might be a little much.

Last edited:
Back