• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free dog

xrayjeeper83

NAXJA Forum User
Well we found a 1 year old pit pull in my neighbors yard on wed. and like most people I was very hesatent at first, but the dog came up(through a chainlink so no contact at first)to me and was wagging his tail and wanting to play and lick. Well after a bit I reliezed the dog has a very good temperment and I got him on a leash and he has been at my house since then. I have finally go a hold of the old owner who said her husband gave away the dog and they dont know how to get a hold of the owner. So we are going to put up signs to see if the owner is looking for the dog or not. But to the point of all this, after a week or so if anyone is interested I will give the dog away(wife says three dogs is enough). Its a bendel(sp) with some white markings on its neck tail and feet. Dog does well around childern(previous owner told me) and does well around other dogs. If anyone is at all interested I can post up some pics. Dog is in Jacksonville,FL.
Will post pictures if anyone is interested.

Andrew

Ya know I would be interested if I wasn't on the other side of the continent but thought I would give ya a bump and let ya know its brindal. I have a 2 year brindal pit myself, such wonderfull dogs if raised correctly. Which it sounds like this one has been.

Tom

please post some pics, i live in Gainesville, FL and would be more than willing to come and see about adopting him

Don
Gator4x4
Gainesville,FL

Last edited:
Back