• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so what will I get done today?

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
So as I sit here at the starbucks in oceanside waiting for autozone to open with my cheese danish and 8 shot carmel machiotto I wonder if my scedual is not too tight today......lets see

8 am : buy towing accessories/ vechile straps at autozone

8:45 pick up trailer in lake elsenior

10:15 arrive in 29 palms and load up my jeep

1230 get to russ pottengers in w. Covia and unload my jeep and take off the hood for avery and remove parts for tweakado

130 arrive in whitier and pick up my new locked and geared 14 bolt

215 get to averys and smack him in the face and drop a hood off

330 arrive in oxnard to pick up russ' new jeep

530 get back to west covina and unload every thing

700 get to robertks and watch tito vs chuck liddell

Pick up a washing machine from cals dad somewhere in there.........

I dunno that's a full day what do you guys think?

Can it be done?

My phone will be on, thus my internet will be, so ill be giving live updates throughout the day! :D :D :D

Hey Ben, hope your better half doesn't read this list. Remember you forgot to schedule in datenite on your list. Might be waitin up for ya with a frying pan, and it wont be for cookin :gee:

You're not going to get much done sitting on your duff sipping chicks drinks thats for sure.
You might be safe with bringing home the washing machine, but that just means more work for her. Better wear a helmet when you come through the front door tonight......LOL.

UPDATE

All hopes of being on time have been canned..........

Its 1100 and I'm on the 215 towards 29, expected toa is 1245 or 1.

Oh to be young and full of optimism.
You know you didn't have a chance of a snowball in 29 Palms of getting even half of that dream done in one day!!
:roflmao:

Although...
Yesterday I had planned on spending two to three hours replacing the flex link on my steam cleaner...took about an hour.
I had planned on taking two hours to repair the irrigation at the house...took about an hour.
I had planned on spending most of the day working on my Cherokee. It has been at a friends shop and I wasn't happy with that at all. I was there for about an hour. :D Drove her home!
So what did I do with my extra time? Downed a few and watched some college football.
LIFE IS GOOD!

So today I am replacing the heads on the buggie, its going smoothly and I figure I have enough time to steal someones thread and talk about what
I AM doing!
:D
Rick

Talked with Dumptruck this afternoon and he kept cutting out on me. I think he is off roading with out us. Something about mountains and caves dont know tho. Me on the other hand got my goffy vacum tank in and removed the funny little plastic thing hanging from the front. WOOHOO now i have air inside. It just keeps getting better. To all be on the look out for poor ole Ben. Where abouts unknown

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
10:15 arrive in 29 palms and load up my jeep

LMAO!! An XJ makes a great tow rig!! "Hey Ethan, that looks like dumptrucks junk. Look, the white one's sniffin the sky."
xDUMPTRUCKx said:
1230 get to russ pottengers in w. Covia and unload my jeep and take off the hood for avery and remove parts for tweakado

Well, If what I saw in Cabazon was any indication, I don't think so.
xDUMPTRUCKx said:
My phone will be on, thus my internet will be, so ill be giving live updates throughout the night! :D :D :D

Fiksed it fer ya.

:D

Well guys almost had him cornered in west covina but alas the young marine did one of those evasive manuvers. And i lost him! Gonna send out the posse the next time. Damn i wish i could bottle that ambition. Good Luck Ben.

tweakado said:
Well guys almost had him cornered in west covina but alas the young marine did one of those evasive manuvers. And i lost him! Gonna send out the posse the next time. Damn i wish i could bottle that ambition. Good Luck Ben.

Its 9pm and I'm just barely in oxnard..........

Looks like I'm right on time...........

At this rate I'm gonna be late to my own funeral.

Well its 11.30 pm. Ben and I just unloaded the XJ off the trailer. The XJ count is currently at 6 :wow:. Wish I had the energy Ben has. After we loaded the hood off the parts jeep on the trailer he said he was going to deliver it to Averys tonight. Then go out to Roberts to pick up a washing machine I think, and run it out to his Mothers house someplace out near Big Bear. Dont know how he does it. All I can say once again. Thanks Ben for all the help. Russ

Its 3am and I just left robertk's.

Cal good thing I didn't keep you dad waiting!

So overall I was only 8 hours behind........ And I'm still not done.

And here we go again out to pick a part. Does it ever end? God i hope not ( I just love this S%%%T) Brings me back to my youth. Ben did you get the washer or did she give you the fryin pan

So did you end up picking up the washer, or do I have to deal with it when I get home tuesday? ;)

cal said:
So did you end up picking up the washer, or do I have to deal with it when I get home tuesday? ;)

Actually robertk got it........

I picked it up around 2am from roberts!

So much for getting everything done on time..............: (

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
Actually robertk got it........

I picked it up around 2am from roberts!

So much for getting everything done on time..............: (

You're very fuckin' welcome!

Back