• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

all I want for christmas is 94 and 97+ wiring diagrams

Simon 88YJ94XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm swaping 97+ door panels into my 94 (I know not an easy task) I'm fine on hacking out space for the door latch and reworking the lock/handle linkage...

What I need are pinouts for the 97+ electrics, power window switches power door locks mirror etc.

AND because I don't know exactly what wire goes where on my 94's switches I need wiring diagrams for that.

I promise anyone who helps me out that I'll do a full write up with pics here on how to swap them, including embarrassing screw ups costly failures and everything :)

What I need on the 97 or later door panel is what each of these pins go to (this is the back of the power window switch)
there are two socketed quick disconnect style connectors right next to each other.
sckt1 sckt2
| pin1 | pin3 |
| pin2 | pin4 pin5|

the five wire switch has too many possible combinations so I'm trying not to use trial and error to figure it out

Back