• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

come take my 4 doors and rear hatch as well as interior pieces

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
going to start the cutting and such next week and hope to give my doors and rear hatch (as well as as many other need to remoce parts) to someone that wants them.

It is a 90 gray laredo no power anything, all glass good, the pass side front door has JV damage. The rear hatch has a back up light mounted at the top but other then that its in great condition.

Free to anyone who takes it all! You must take all 4 doors & the rear hatch.

I am in yorba linda, near the brea mall kinda..

Yay!

Tube time!

I can't wait to do mine......

Front d60s takin my wallet hostage for now.

So Robert..

the interior parts you speek of. will the rear inner panels and upper headliner trim and whatnot be part of the pile?? I am looking to change interior color out from tan to black, and gray is a lot easier to cover than tan... let me know... thanks...

Scott.

Clean-RC said:
So Robert..

the interior parts you speek of. will the rear inner panels and upper headliner trim and whatnot be part of the pile?? I am looking to change interior color out from tan to black, and gray is a lot easier to cover than tan... let me know... thanks...

Scott.

Doh sorry the head liner went when I id the cage. I do have though like 80 % of the plastic parts, all except the dash and center consule your welcome to...

I got a 89 grey limited. Could use also. Put me 2nd in line. :)

well its the gray with black door handles and with the grey lower rocker area grey rubbber type side molding, the stuff that is like 6" tall and about 1/4" thick and ribbed, wait that sounded bad...

In any case the rear pass door is actually in perfect cond. I think. The front pass on is really fubared though.

I am not picky as to who gets what. I just dont want to allocate them to someone that never comes to get them.

hey pott if santa is cool with just the one door adn you want the rest then thats cool. I can dispose of the int parts, those are easy to cut up and trash with the side and roof body.

They are all on the jeep currently and am hopeing to next weekend pull it all off adnd then start marking to cut. So if I could get one of ya to come by and help me pull it all off that would get nice also. I have air tools and such. I am having a UFC party on that sat evening though, so I would liek to have then picked up prolly sun?

Let me know.
Rob
714-579-1904

4xSanta said:
Hey Rob all I need is the right rear door and I can come and take it off any
time it's OK with you,I will call you and make those arrangements. Tks Kenny
Hey Robert & Kenny, Ben Jones and I are doing a axle swap party at my house this weekend. Along with that were also striping a 90 4 door. All the doors are cherry with out a scratch. Going to make half doors out of the fronts. Kenny your welcome to the better of the two right rear doors between Roberts and the 90 parts jeep. I can use the left side doors, and pick up whats left over. We can chat as we get closer to the weekend. My day work (626) 967-1000 cell (626) 673-2203. Thanks, Russ

yep sure are.. Have the drivers side off now, the pass will come off tomorrow or fri. I need help holding up the hatch though to remove it. Also will throw in the rear 1/4 windows, both in good cond.

I would like to have someone come get it all on sat or sun..

hellbilly04 said:
Do you still have the hatch? I will come get it.

EVERYTHING IS GONE......

Back