• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new way to mount light switches check it out!

smokeeaterXJ

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys I just wired my lights and I dont know if anyone has mounted their switches like this but it looks great and extremely easy to do with out drilling into your dash at all. Just giving out some ideas!:read:

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

Oh sorry, this is where the ash tray used to go. And if u ever want to go back to ash, u can just pop it back in no problem. Very easy new guys.:cheers:

I have seen a couple people mount switches there. If I am remembering right, I think that if you got heated seats from stock, this was where the switches were mounted. I seem to remember seeing a picture of this or something somewhere, perhaps the manual?

So I see you are still on here then.

begster said:
I have seen a couple people mount switches there. If I am remembering right, I think that if you got heated seats from stock, this was where the switches were mounted. I seem to remember seeing a picture of this or something somewhere, perhaps the manual?

So I see you are still on here then.

Of course im still on here, this place has awsome people with great advice. But I never new u could get heated seats. cool.

I think a more stable mount for the after shave is in order. :D

Saratoga said:
Thats a clean looking mount, Have any pics of the under side?
Where did you get the switches?
Mike

Ill post some pics of the underside but its very simple, its just two wires comin from the relay, and theres plenty of room in the back. I even left room if I wanted to mount one more switch in the middle.:guitar:

smokeeaterXJ said:
hey guys I just wired my lights and I dont know if anyone has mounted their switches like this but it looks great and extremely easy to do with out drilling into your dash at all. Just giving out some ideas!:read:

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

Nice install, thanks for the tip.

Back