• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FSPELL220

fspell220

NAXJA Forum User
I know that this is an oem forum. But let me say that I appologize about the other day. I had a very bad day at work. This appology goes out to all who have read the thread I started that was removed. I started the thread with the sole purpose to see what it would take to get a lot of responses. But the more I read the replys the madder I got. Yeh, I might have phrased my wording wronge to make me sound immature. But those guys calling me a "crybaby" and all kinds of other things, they reminded me of a first grader. I'm not writing this to instagate. I merely want to say that I'm sorry. I had a lot of people tell me that what I posted was awsome, but at that time to me it wasn't. Anyways, let me tell you why my caps are on most of the time. I'm a civil engineer draftsman. So, occasionally I will switch over from autocad and come visit this site and not realize my caps are still on. Anyways sorry guys. Thanks

fspell220 said:
I know that this is an oem forum. But let me say that I appologize about the other day.

We got that the first time. Thanks.

Anyways, let me tell you why my caps are on most of the time. I'm a civil engineer draftsman. So, occasionally I will switch over from autocad and come visit this site and not realize my caps are still on. Anyways sorry guys. Thanks

If you're referring to this thread, it wasn't directed at you specifically - rather, it was a blanket 'stop it' intended for the half-dozen people who had come along since your outburst and hadn't bothered to switch off their Caps Lock keys.

If we moved the BEST thread you had to the "garbage can" guess where this one should go?

Someone please move this to an apropriate area....

whats with you guys I said i was sorry, thats all. Move it, why because its not oem affiliated or because of resentment. go ahead. I'll start another one.

Back