• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB BUMPER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

i think you might be lost

Advanced Fabrication and Engineering If you are worried about your project still being called an XJ or MJ, this is the place for you. If you haven't ever had a slag burn or know the smell of burning flesh, tread lightly.

Where exactlly are you confused? I may be able to answer a specific question....I did not even look at the instructions for mine..it was pretty straight forward.

Rev

jrsxj98 said:
Paging adv. Fab, paging adv. Fab.....

Shhh....

Don't be a meanie...

I'd hate to see the greatest jeep board brought down by a few jerks that cannot understand that this is a open PUBLIC forum...

:D

Sorry...no pics.
As I recall....they only bolted together 1 way.....of courseI could be wrong. Check with ARB...their cust service is pretty good.

Rev

Ramsey said:
i think you might be lost

Advanced Fabrication and Engineering If you are worried about your project still being called an XJ or MJ, this is the place for you. If you haven't ever had a slag burn or know the smell of burning flesh, tread lightly.

x2.

Back