• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

found parts

tweakado

NAXJA Forum User
Well i found a guy in redondo beach with a rubicon express 3.5 lift kit for 300.00 bucks now i need and adjustable track bar and upper control arms or is it lower i am so confused. HELP

tweakado said:
Well i found a guy in redondo beach with a rubicon express 3.5 lift kit for 300.00 bucks now i need and adjustable track bar and upper control arms or is it lower i am so confused. HELP

3' is lower control arms, and at 3 inches you can get away w/o the adjustable track bar for now if your not going with mroe lift anytime soon.

on another note i may have some procomp lower control arms, 3" skyjacker coils, yj brake lines, a new rustyz adj track bar, 4.5" RC leafs and some porcom and ranch shocks for sale soon if my buddy dosnt want em first.

tweakado said:

Is it a complete kit? Is it full leafs or add-a-leafs? Look at the RE site to compare what he has to be sure everything is there.

I think $300 sounds a little pricey, if it is used. I think you can find better deals if you can hold off and look around a little more. If you are looking for brand new, shoot me a PM and I will give you a couple of names of folks that gave me great deals.

Don't forget shocks and brakelines.

tweakado said:

That cheap kit comes with lower fixed control arms. You can add upper arms and if you do, make them adjustable. At a 3" lift you can get away with relocating the stock trackbar if money is an issue. If you can afford it, buy a heavy duty adjustable RE trackbar. You'll only have to spend the money once.

BTW... you do realize that you're going to need tow points, rock rails, skid pans, maybe even a SYE? This a money pit you're building.

Man now that i have decided to do this you guys are coming out of the wood work on me. Circle the waggies Marbell they are commin HAHAHA. Yeah but really after realy lookin at his pic which is on craigslist.org Los Angeles went to parts and did a Jeep search. The springs look new or at least painted and the leaf packs look well used and after comparing them with the RE site things are missing so i may pass unless he comes down in price a lot. Could you guys take a look and give me your opinion about it before Saturday afternoon which is when i will meet this guy. And if anyone has a 3 inch lift kit complete or maybe 4.5 let me know. Yeah yeah about the other stuff to but did check a site so i could lose the stick in a can issue for my transfer case to front axel called the driveshaftsuperstore.com guy seemed like he knew his stuff.

tweakado said:
Man now that i have decided to do this you guys are coming out of the wood work on me. Circle the waggies Marbell they are commin HAHAHA. Yeah but really after realy lookin at his pic which is on craigslist.org Los Angeles went to parts and did a Jeep search. The springs look new or at least painted and the leaf packs look well used and after comparing them with the RE site things are missing so i may pass unless he comes down in price a lot. Could you guys take a look and give me your opinion about it before Saturday afternoon which is when i will meet this guy. And if anyone has a 3 inch lift kit complete or maybe 4.5 let me know. Yeah yeah about the other stuff to but did check a site so i could lose the stick in a can issue for my transfer case to front axel called the driveshaftsuperstore.com guy seemed like he knew his stuff.

ya the stick in a beer can drive shaft blows.....

link us to that dudes lift.....

You can get the RE 3.5" with add a leafs for just a little more than what he's asking for his junk pile.

Yes this i found out went to 4wheelparts where i bought some stock pro comp shocks and the guy gave me a price of 700.00 for the RE6030 with new leafs not add ons. So yes i will go the new route.

tweakado said:
Yes this i found out went to 4wheelparts where i bought some stock pro comp shocks and the guy gave me a price of 700.00 for the RE6030 with new leafs not add ons. So yes i will go the new route.
If you're buying new, you may want to buy from one of the vendors that advertises on NAXJA and one that is out of state. No sales tax. Sometimes even free shipping.

Back