• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 dr suspension seats

T&A-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone make a suspension seat that folds forward,..besides the Mastercrafts for over $500 each:shocked: I was originally going to get the PRP daily drivers untill I realized I need something to fold forward to access the back seat.(have kids)
That or any one built some hinged bases to make them fold/tilt forward?

Thanks

Anyone heard of these? Never heard of them but the price seems actractive, although I would rather have a more traditional suspension seat style like the PRPs.

There are other ways around it!
0603997-r1-036-16a.jpg

RCP Phx said:
There are other ways around it!
0603997-r1-036-16a.jpg

Thats what I was thinking of doing, but wasnt sure how well it would clear as it tilted forward. Is that a stock base with modified sliders and home made hinged seat bracket? Just currious as to what parts I need to keep/build what you have.

Thanks and is exactly what I was looking for.

Tim, I've got a seat slider from PRP that is new that I'm not using. Your welcome to use it for measurements and mockup.

Thanks, I might have to make something similar. Are you happy with how it pivots forward? Or would moving the pivot point back help with height clearance.

John, I might take a look at them, Im not sure if my new jeep has the seat bases or not. If not I might buy them off you and make some bases.

http://www.redart.com has bases where the passenger side will fold forward. I'm running the Enduro seats which have the 3" taller back and they hit the roof when flipping forward. They do flip far enough to get in but it isn't very easy.

The standard height seats like the super seat will work though.

Back