• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

is it possibile to use a driveshaft for a zj on an xj?

I've got a ZJ front shaft on my 2000 XJ, as a front d/s. It's a bit longer than the original, but works great for the last year that it's been on there. It's a good bit beefier than oem as well

yeah im looking to replace the rear, and the local junkyard has a balanced one in pretty good shape of the rear of the grand, you think that would work?

i've been running mine for awhile also. no problems, it is longer but not by much and it seemed to make sense with the lift. i did however lose the boot early , on the rubicon. but i've been too lazy to replace it and visual and physical inspection indicates everything is still good.

So it would be better running one if you have a little vibe. Will it bolt right up? I have an 88' Cherokee with 4" lift and it works great with no t-case drop, just a little vibe. It would be a good fix for someone who doesnt have much money.

yeah I need to relplace mine because its kinda bent and outta balance right now im running a rusty-skyjacker-rubicon lift at about 4 in with t case drop

sorry, that's what i get for not really paying attention to the thread. what i have is the front grand chickoree shaft. it works too, by the way!

i doubt a rear will work, i'm pretty sure its a good bit longer than an xj rear.

Back