• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YJ brake lines

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
will front YJ brake lines work on an XJ? am about half done w/ the lift on the beast.....am tryin to put longer lines on nw, and not haveta mess w/ it later

(yes i searched, couldnt find what i needed)

Yes, I run them. They are good for my 4" lift with pretty decent down travel. They bolt up perfectly, and im sure many will chime in here, many people run these.
-Jerry

sweet, thanks.

we would have had the lift done tonite but my brother got called out on a service call to a dairy....he's gotta go take parts and fix a parlor or somethin.

mebbe i can get em at napa in the mornin.

Napa is where I got mine, cost like 23 for one side and 27 for the other. This was about a month ago. They did have to bring them in the next day from the warehouse
-Jerry

Yep, I used the same ones on my XJ recently. Works great and no problem with travel. The extra line though does rub on the shock some but no a big problem.

i did 95 yj lines up front and 96 Dodge Dakota line in the rear. It is more than plenty for my 4.5" lift at Moab. i was at full flex and still had room to spare in the line.

i already have an extended line for the rear, just need to get extended lines for the front...shulda bought em when i bought the lift, but wasnt thinkin

Back