• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS '89 XJ w/ 4.5" and 32"s

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about selling the Cherokee for something more economical, the new job has me doing alot of driving and the Jeep won't cut it anymore. 1989 Laredo with power windows, locks... 215K mi, 4.0l/ AW4/ D30/ D35 both open. Good heat and A/C. Rustys Off Road 4.5" lift with full packs, LCA's, T-case drop... P.O.R.C. track bar, JKS quick disconects, American Racing d-windows on 32x11.50"s. Rustys Off Road front tow hooks and Draw Tite 2" reciever. Homebuilt sliders. 5% tint. CD player with 5.25"s in the doors and kicks. Gibson cat-back. Has the usual cracked header and it has a leaky distributor seal that likes to mark its territory. Uniden 40ch CB. Front flares relocated. Bottom rockers bedlined. Roof rack. Has a dent in the driver door but other than that the body is in good shape and the floor has MINIMAL surface rust. Looking for $2500 but open to offers or trades for something more economical. Pic has old wheels and tires on it.
12-03-06_1451.jpg

Sorry it took so long.
12-24-06_1507.jpg

12-24-06_1506.jpg

12-24-06_1505.jpg

Back up fpr sale with a few changes. Now has a recovered headliner and ZJ overhead console and visors, new Alpine 9853 cd player with a 10" LJ Audio running off a Memphis class D amp. It has just had both front hubs replaced with quality American units, new front pads, lines, calipers and pads/ shoes. Also now has a Warn rock crawler bumper on it with very few blemishes. Tha Hella lights will NOT be included but the price is now $2500 cash.

blue001.jpg

Does your work ever take you to lower Alabama? I'd love to check it out, but Knoxville is a bit far from my front door. I'm near Dothan, AL.

Not traveling that far but let me know if there is anything I could do to help you.

Jeep is sold but do have some left overs.

bumper, rack was left over but gone today, sub/ amp...what are you looking for? There is another FS ad with the things that are left over.

Back