• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 Brake line.....

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
getting near the end of a weekend swap fest. Noticed my yj lines may be too short. what other lines can be used that are longer? Any vehicals or am I looking at ording some monday?

Search isn't helping me out but IIRC XJ Ranger used a set from a 95 Chev 2500 (IFS) 4WD, and they were a good bit longer than YJ lines.

(I considered them for this go-round, but they would have been too long, I went with YJs)

91 Jeep Project said:
Plenty of people are...........:thumbup:
Well, sure would be nice if they would chime in on what brake line they are running.... BC the YJ one had ot be drilled out and looks like it may be a tad too short! :)

91 Jeep Project said:
Agreed, as far as I knew, Chevy Calipers and Jeep Calipers used the same banjo bolt...............:dunno:

The newer Waggy's use the smaller banjo. I think I bought mine for an '84. Other than that they are the same, pads included.

Back