• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody doing a Bakersfield to L.A. run?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
I gotta get an exchaust that's up there (it's a full exhaust so it will require a truck bed or strapped to the roof) so I can stop swapping exhausts between the two Jeeps and I don't have the time to get up there (not to mention Bakersfield is cursed ground for me ;))

Let me know and we'll talk about it.

Damn!

Paul was just up there this morning.

GSequoia said:
I gotta get an exchaust that's up there (it's a full exhaust so it will require a truck bed or strapped to the roof) so I can stop swapping exhausts between the two Jeeps and I don't have the time to get up there (not to mention Bakersfield is cursed ground for me ;))

How about Bakersfield to Ridgecrest? :confused1

GSequoia said:

Why don't you get the Christmas party moved to the Valley and I'll bring the exhaust down with me. :)

Goatman said:
Why don't you get the Christmas party moved to the Valley and I'll bring the exhaust down with me. :)

That brings up a pretty good question.

Where would I rather go... The Valley or Orange County... That's a tough call, both places are on my list.

Back