• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement Rear Leaf Spring Packs for Stock '00 XJ...Opinions Wanted

jnewell

NAXJA Forum User
I think it's time to replace the sagging rear spring packs on my 2000 XJ. I measured the body last night at 18" in front and only 16" in the rear. It looks like there are at least three aftermarket sources for complete packs (I have pretty much decided not to go the helper spring route). They are:

JCWhitney

Quadratec

RigidSteel

I'd be very grateful for any real-world user feedback on these. It looks (from a lot of searching in the archives) like Quadratec is famous for goofing up shipping of orders, which would be a negative factor. I'm very interested in any reports on the RigidSteel springs, but please let me know which of their several models you're running if you've got these.

Many thanks

I needed new packs and was on a tight budget so i bought a set of 4" Pro-Comp leaf packs from Summit Racing for $90 each. They already have a 3 deg. shim attached and they have the factory rubber bushings installed also. They ride and flex great. I'm more than happy with these packs, especially for the price!
-B

Back