• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SNOW finally

5150xj

NAXJA Member # 1215
Went up to Heart Bar area today. Cruised around Coon creek cabin and some trails around there. About 4"-6" of snow covered everything. It was great. Only saw deer tracks and no other vehicle tracks. It was all clouded in, it was a perfect day for wheeling in the snow. :D

5150xj said:
Went up to Heart Bar area today. Cruised around Coon creek cabin and some trails around there. About 4"-6" of snow covered everything. It was great. Only saw deer tracks and no other vehicle tracks. It was all clouded in, it was a perfect day for wheeling in the snow. :D
Where is this?----------Hans

The left wing propaganda broadcasts are saying there could be another two feet falling this weekend. I wonder if there will be enough to get stuck in by Sunday?

Bent said:
The left wing propaganda broadcasts are saying there could be another two feet falling this weekend. I wonder if there will be enough to get stuck in by Sunday?

2 feet!?!!??

dey smokin' crack?

karstic said:
2 feet!?!!??

dey smokin' crack?

That's what I heard this morning.

So, those crackheads still calling for 2' of snow?:passgas:

Last I read was 1-3 inches.:rof:

I will be heading up Baldy to about 7k feet tommorrow morning at 6am. I'll let you know what I find.

A buddy and I went up to the top of Skyline Drive in Corona yesterday. It was foggy and windy all the way up, but when we made it to the top; it started. Just a little flurry at first, then it turned into an all out whiteout. I thought it was awesome, but the other party got a little nervous.

Had something in my eye all night, couldn't sleep, so i didn't go up there. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

Just got home from Cedar City, Utah......plenty of snow up there! We were in my brother's Power Wagon and we had to use 4WD in town......fun!---------Hans

I left out of fawnskin up 3n16 today about noon, spent 3 hours or so tooling around. 4-10" of snow everywhere, ice beneath it alot. was good times. I don't remember where we ended up going, just kinda whatever looked good at the time. Did a lot of turning around when it got too deep.

Apparently there are some boyscouts that were out in the woods and failed to check in today, there were groups out starting to look for them as I had to leave. My dad stayed behind to help with the search, as of 30 minutes ago still no sight of them.

Back