• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts for sale

brokexj

NAXJA Member #1165
OK, I think I finally killed my 30, so it's time to finish the 44. All of these parts are still on the XJ, availability depending on my ability to motivate myself.
RE Drop Brackets and braces, these were well loved - $180
Teraflex Adjustable UCA's and LCA's I have new bushings for these- $250
RockKrawler X Factor Steering- year old in january, very solid, Brand new lifetime warranty on the pitman arm tie rod (I have two with receipts 1 on, 1 spare). $250
297X shafts, one has a U joint replaced about 6 mos ago, other is a stock spicer. $50 each
260X shafts, both have brand new u joints, never been run after u joint replacement, these were my spares. $40 each
99 4.0 Intake, clean, nothing on it (sensors, etc), I have a 0720 head that would go great as a replacement for the later 0331 heads. $75 w/o head, $125 with head
D30 Carrier 3.73 up $25
6 Thule roof rack gutter mounts, two cross bars, 4 have a lock (I have the key) and two don't $50

Plus shipping on all, this stuff isn't off yet, will start working on it shortly.

You can PM me or email, either works. Thanks.

wheres tidewater? im interested in these

297X shafts, one has a U joint replaced about 6 mos ago, other is a stock spicer. $50 each
260X shafts, both have brand new u joints, never been run after u joint replacement, these were my spares. $40 each

Josh put me down for the d30 carrier!!!!!

I'm seriously thinking of the roof rack mounts.....

Of course you'd be selling all that when I'm broke from the hollidays!!!! *L*

Yeah > gotta have this stuff when I'm broke from spendin on the kids !! I need those UCA/LCAs !!! But .... guess I'mma have to pass .

Might pick up the Thule's though. I'll let you know this weekend .

In line for drop brackets and braces!

are they in good conditon any hardware?

Wyn's got first dibs on the Thule brackets, Drop brackets were used, good shape, all hardware. I'd like to keep the CA's together, otherwise I'll keep the uppers for my MJ. THanks.

Out on the drop brackets, won't work with my stiffners, booo.

brokexj said:
RE Drop Brackets and braces, these were well loved - $180(Spoken for)
Teraflex Adjustable UCA's and LCA's I have new bushings for these- $250 (Spoken for)
RockKrawler X Factor Steering- year old in january, very solid, Brand new lifetime warranty on the pitman arm tie rod (I have two with receipts 1 on, 1 spare). $250
297X shafts, one has a U joint replaced about 6 mos ago, other is a stock spicer. $50 each SOLD
260X shafts, both have brand new u joints, never been run after u joint replacement, these were my spares. $40 each SOLD
99 4.0 Intake, clean, nothing on it (sensors, etc), I have a 0720 head that would go great as a replacement for the later 0331 heads. $75 w/o head, $125 with head
D30 Carrier 3.73 up $25 SOLD
6 Thule roof rack gutter mounts, two cross bars, 4 have a lock (I have the key) and two don't $50 SOLD

Plus shipping on all, this stuff isn't off yet, will start working on it shortly.

You can PM me or email, either works. Thanks.

33dxp3c.jpg

2nld99y.jpg

4040gpg.jpg

brokexj said:
Wyn's got first dibs on the Thule brackets, Drop brackets were used, good shape, all hardware. I'd like to keep the CA's together, otherwise I'll keep the uppers for my MJ. THanks.

all I need is the lowers

Back