• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Source For Stock Springs ????

OldFarts4X4

NAXJA Forum User
Well, my rear springs have finaly caught up with me, they are old and worn out and bow the wrong way .... :helpme:

Anyone know a good source for stock height springs for an "89" XJ ?

Thank You

Well, that is the problem, any that I have found will lift it, and since I don't need front springs it would end up jacked up in the back.

I have an account at FedEx, if you are near one you wouldn't have to do any packing or anything, just drop them off and give them my account number. If that works for you please let me know.

Thank You

Yea those Quads will raise the XJ up about 3" at first. But think you have about 2" of sag and they will settle about 1". You might as well do the fronts while you are at it and do the shocks too. New bushings also help. My 85 was a mush box. I just rearched the rears and put all new poly bushings in and it feels better than my friends 98.

Quadratec has the best price on standard and heavy leaf springs at $60 and $70 each plus shipping (maybe $50 or so). I checked with a local yard that wanted $100 each and they take them off the wreck for you. Me? I'm saving up for some ome or emu dakur leafs just because they look like a long term fix for a stock rig.

Back