• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for gift exchange ideas

wolfheartak

NAXJA Member #715
Any cool 4x4 gift exchange ideas? I've got one coming in 2 weeks, just like I'm sure some of you do.

Hey to all you guys that know me! Miss you all!

-Marisha

wolfheartak said:
Any cool 4x4 gift exchange ideas? I've got one coming in 2 weeks, just like I'm sure some of you do.

Hey to all you guys that know me! Miss you all!

-Marisha

Depends on cost. One of the best convenience gifts out there that most of us guys overlook (I think) are preset tire deflators. 4wheeldummies has them typically. Very universal!

Or higher $ a nice viair compressor, or maybe a pair of JE REEL waterproff ujoints at like 150pr. The 760's are pretty universal. If they dont have that size then they need to either upgrade or they are pretty well set already on a big boy front end.

just some idea's....

Price is min $20, but no cap (personal cap about 50 bucks, but I'm open to most any ideas).

-Marisha

Some people don't like the idea of gift cards, but it allows the recipient the chance to pick out something they want or to help offset cost.

Just my 2 cents....

BTW, Hello Marisha...

wolfheartak said:
Any cool 4x4 gift exchange ideas?
I second the Staun deflators, but they are pricey. Other ideas... a good air pressure guage, Safety Seal puncture repair kit, spare nuts and bolts kit, spare fuses and light bulbs kit, spare fluids kit.

How ya doing Marisha? Staying warm at night? ;)
I like all these ideas but a quality first aid kit, you know, the ones with Advil in them, are great.
Other ideas for those who live in Alaska this time of year...
Hand warmers
Let warmers
Head warmers
Air line tickets to Hawaii (or Cabo San Lucas)
:sunshine:
Hope you make it down to thaw out soon....
Rick

CHeck out some of the canvas toolbags and such at Duluth Trading Company.

I have a Cab Commander and an Ultimate Trunk Bag.

Back