• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wiper fluid bottle?

Incredible Hulk

NAXJA Forum User
I am basically out of room in my engine comp to fit a wiper fluid bottle. I have a 97. I bought an older model that is smaller than my stock one, and I dont think it will fit and I would need a new motor for it since hte older motors have different connections than mine. So, curious if you guys have any suggestions of ideas of where to get a smaller bottle and where to put it? Hit me....
j

You could pick up a universal pump, some tubing and any kind of plastic bottle with a screw on cap that will fit the space you have and build your own. Or,if I remember correctly, the rear washer bottle assembly on an Aerostar van is long and slim, might work out for limited space applications. It is located in the space just inside the pass side tail light behind the interior panel. If you have a u-pull-it nearby, check it out.

Back