• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O/T: Wife's TJ status

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Last edited:
4xSanta said:
Nice looking ride! A word of caution,you should never use concrete blocks to support your junk,they will crush in a heartbeat,blocks are for walls not jackstands.

Thanks, That was very temporary. I actually went out and bought (4) 6 ton jackstands the next day. Then I removed the redneck-style jackstands and was good to go.

love the black, it just scratches so easy, looks great though.

praetorian said:
I noticed the body lift, did you also do an engine lift?

Yep. Used the MORE engine lift. Vibes like cazy.....

xjkevin said:
love the black, it just scratches so easy, looks great though.

Yeah, but that is what she wanted.... gotta' keep her happy! Yellow was her first choice, but hard to fnd in this condition. She loves this ting....

rpraterxj said:
Yep. Used the MORE engine lift. Vibes like cazy.....

You mean from the solid urthene mounts? Or from drive line angles?

ROBERTK said:
You mean from the solid urthene mounts? Or from drive line angles?

From the motor mounts. Amazingly, we have no driveline vibes, thanks to the AA SYE, new driveshafts, and great angles.....

Looks really good man. Can't wait to see it in action!

Looking Cool... Tell her that you might have to drive it for a little while to "break it in" and to make sure everything is ok on it.. :D

Elias

FWIW, you're only supposed to use cinder blocks to support a vehicle in your front yard.

that looks pretty nice Robert, can't wait to see it out on the trails with us. I bet she is happy. you have done a good job.

Nick

markw said:
FWIW, you're only supposed to use cinder blocks to support a vehicle in your front yard.

I thought you had to be in a mobile home for that and have 5 dogs.....:laugh:

Feel free to throw the Redneck jokes.... I am originally from a small country town in Northeast Georgia, so it's nothign new to me....

jjmat3 said:
Looking good! Bring it out for the toy run this Saturday.

Wish we could, but we are leaving next Tuesday and have a ton of things to do this weekend. It iwll probably be after Christmas before we get to go wheeling.

looking good DAWG. Glad to help and thanks for the funnay pics. I hope Odette is stoked. now to get my wife into the whole Jeep thing cuz she definitely doesnt understand yet.

Back