• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th Annual KJ WEST Toy Run

jjmat3

NAXJA Forum User
The KJ club I belong to, L.O.S.T. KJ WEST, is doing our 4th annual Toy Run on Dec. 9th to benefit the Angel Tree organization in Pinon Hills/Phelan area. We will run Baldy Mesa which is an easy trail but makes for a cool run into town w/ loads of toys. We are meeting at the 15/138 fwy's at Mc Donalds at 0830. Anyone w/ a 4x4 or decent 2wd truck is welcome to attend. Please bring an unwrapped toy valued at $15-20 for the cause. PM me for more info.

Details:
Toy Run, $15-20 Toy donation
Dec. 9th
8:30 AM
15/138 fwy Mc Donalds
Easy, Baldy Mesa trail run

For a good cause and will only kill a few hours on a Saturday. BTW, our "KJ" club consists of many different Jeeps, XJ's, ZJ's, SFA KJ, TJ's, Etc. We welcome All.
If you can't make the whole run we will gladly accept your toy donation at the McDonalds that morning.

John I wish I could make it but the wife has "volunteered" me for something else that Saturday. How long (hours) is the run?

Back