• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn This Saturday - 12/2

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be running Cleghorn with my brother this Saturday. Everyone is Welcome. (Everyone with a Jeep that is)

Meeting Time - 9:00 am
Place - Cleghorn Entrance off the 15 Freeway.
Difficulty - Easy to Moderately Difficult with MANY bypasses on the fire road. Last time, couple of stock XJ's made most of the run with good spotting.

I'll be taping it for a Jeep Off-Roading DVD that I'm putting together for retail sale. So, if you come and don't want to be taped, just let me know ahead of time.

Thanks,
Elias

Mind if I come out again in my stocker? I have been wanting to go out for a while now.....well, since the last time we went out..haha

I dont' mind at all.. Come one, Come All.. :clap:

I'll PM me cell number for those who say that they are going to come..

It's going to be COLD on Sat... brrrrrrr.

Elias

This sounds like a great time to break in the wife's TJ. But, her sister is in town this weekend. I will talk with my wife to see if she wants to go. If so, we will bring the TJ and the XJ.....

Are there any closures this weekend on the 15....i won't make cleghorn, probably heading up the the Jeepspeed race in Henderson!

I might be in

I really want to make a run this weekend, what time would we be done on saturday?

The last couple times I ran it, we finished around 3:30pm.. But, we spent a lot of time stopping for every pebble. I think we could finish sooner if we move it along..

If someone needs to leave sooner, they can always take the fire road back because there are MANY cross-overs with the fire road..

Elias

well, I am a maybe...how many rigs so far? I only have my 97 with a 3' lift and 31's open/open. Is anyone else going to be in the same ball-park as far as lift and tires go?

chelms27 said:
well, I am a maybe...how many rigs so far? I only have my 97 with a 3' lift and 31's open/open. Is anyone else going to be in the same ball-park as far as lift and tires go?

I'll be going, STOCK with 30" BFG's. I think you'll be just fine.

Back