• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2006 SOCAL CHAPTER CHRISTMAS PARTY

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
2006 SOCAL CHAPTER CHRISTMAS PARTY / Toys For Tots

Holiday Greetings Everyone!!!!!

Since we had a successful gathering last year, we figured we would try it again at Fuddruckers in Buena Park .

Date: Dec 17th
Time: 1:00PM
Location: Buena Park , 7802 Orange Thorpe Avenue, Buena Park , CA 90621 ( 714-739-8801 )

We would like to have a small raffle. Bring a couple of extra bucks.

We are also looking for some Raffle prizes. If you are interested in making a donation for our raffle, please contact either myself or Remi via phone or PM and we'll make it happen.

Post up if you are planning to show so I can give the Fuddruckers a good warning as to how many may show.

We hope to see you there! :wave:

EDIT (12/4/2006): we will also be collecting Toys For Tots. More details will be posted within a day or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are there! The Wife, 2 kiddies and me. The Dragin Wagon stays home this time!

Sorry gang, won't be able to make it this year, we will be returning from our trip to Georgia that day. We land at LAX at 2:00 PM and won't make it down in time.

Have a great time!

Happy Holidays!

I'll be there

I will be in Hawaii tanning myself in my speedo drinking a mai tai on the beach.

juryrigjalopy said:
I will be in Hawaii tanning myself in my speedo drinking a mai tai on the beach.

Send us pics! :rolleyes:

cracker said:
Send us pics! :rolleyes:

Here is me in vancouver canada a couple of years ago, and you all thought that I was joking.

That's the day before I leave for Norway so I'm not sure yet, but I should be able to make it.

Kyung

December 17th is Michaelle's birthday. Forgive me for not being able to come to the party, but I think I'd lose major brownie points if I chose youz guyz over her.

Mine is the 16th. We can make it a birthday bash too!

Back