• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojave Road Run Pictures

Last edited:
Looking good.

Looks like you all had fun.

No worky Josh

Images of the Mojave Road and more, good people, good times

Well I know it's been a while now but looking at them brings a feeling of good times that seems somewhat different now from then. I guess it was a little hectic at the time to fully enjoy the moment. Thanks to all who came out and enjoyed the trip, wish we had more time so I could have shown even more. Thanks for indulging in my ocassional side trips to find new things (wow, cows, really). Cal, thanks for letting me ride shotgun/navigator on this trip. As I look at the photos now it makes me wish to be out there exploring right now. Enjoy.

http://www.gotgroceries.net/TheMojaveRoad1106/index.html

Mike R

photo6.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo60.jpg

photo75.jpg

photo95.jpg

photo97.jpg

photo107.jpg

photo110.jpg

photo121.jpg

photo124.jpg

photo125.jpg

photo151.jpg

photo185.jpg

AH ! I knew Mike couldn't resist the call to find something to photograph...
I guess I'm happy to hear that y'all had a great.... I guess.
I thought about the trip this past Thurs. as I was running up 95 to the
Terrible 400 and coming home on Sun. between Cima & Kelso where the
"Road" crosses pavement again look'n out towards Marl Spr.
Like I said I guess I'm glad y'all had a great time......:wave:

Curt

as usual, REALLY nice pics Mike! Hell, you find things that most of us overlook even though its right under our noses.

djblade311 said:
as usual, REALLY nice pics Mike! Hell, you find things that most of us overlook even though its right under our noses.

Quite a few nice ones were taken as Jack replaced his airbag.

Mike R

djblade311 said:
That's because he usually skips lunch to spend time taking photos.

100_1432.jpg

Back