• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welding Question.

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm thinking of buying these and welding them on to my steel wheels. What kind of heat range should I be using? I'm thinking 6013 rod in my A/C buzz box.......

pacblr15a.jpg

These things are really cool, here's the description:

Want that tough beadlock appearance without breaking the bank? Well, here is what you need. If you have steel wheel you can make them look just like beadloacks. Plus, these are DOT legal, beadlock wheels aren't. These rings are for 15" steel wheels only!

Now that I look at the picture more, it seems like they simply be pushed on to my existing wheel. Note the serrated "grip" edge on the back. This is great news, as if they ever get caught on a rock, they can pop off before they get damaged!

How hard are they to install?
Anyone have experience with these?
Any writeups on the install?
Please advise.

More importantly, what about color options?

Can I get them with button head allen bolts?

What about bolt head protectors?

Jes said:
How hard are they to install?
Anyone have experience with these?
Any writeups on the install?
Please advise.

Them thangs ain't no good...how will ya git the mud out...it'll rust up yer $29 wheels...geeeeeez:sure:

Holy crap, I just realized I could get two sets and make double streetlocks!

Gorilla Glue would work, dat shizzle is da bomb, yo!

Picture%20001.jpg

DUDE! Don't weld them on, then you can't remove them to protect them from scratches when you wheel!!!

Those little hooks on the back are so you can just pop them on and pop them off for the really narly curbs.

Back