• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 1st?

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
Any one doing any runs?

theres a group of friends goin up to big bear no specific plans made on what to run we usually see who all shows up and go from there. anyone is welcome we are camping at a yellow post site from the 30th till the 5th. if you want info pm me and ill share

No, but we are doing a run next weekend on the 8th, if you want to run dishpan springs

I'm running to work, working and then running home.

I may run to pick up the dry cleaning, run to the grocery store or run to the bike shop.

I might run to my shop and fix the three new ghosts that magically arrived after I fixed the last two ghosts, or I might run to the gun store, pick up some amo for one of the more high powered guns in the fleet and then run down and play Richard Pryor and shoot the crap out of my heep.

Right about then I'd run out of freedom on the free-est day of the year.

gcurtis said:
I'm running to work, working and then running home.

I may run to pick up the dry cleaning, run to the grocery store or run to the bike shop.

I might run to my shop and fix the three new ghosts that magically arrived after I fixed the last two ghosts, or I might run to the gun store, pick up some amo for one of the more high powered guns in the fleet and then run down and play Richard Pryor and shoot the crap out of my heep.

Right about then I'd run out of freedom on the free-est day of the year.

Ohhh. A bike shop. I LOVE going to those :rolleyes:

Grant...buddy....everyone knows you don't shoot your Jeep with a high powered rifle...jeeezzzeee! The correct method is large caliber hand guns...would you like to borrow my 45? ;)
Rick R

I'd like to get an evening run(5pm start or so) at Corral Canyon. Sidewinder and Bronco Peak should be doable without having a heat stroke.

San Diego 4 Wheelers are having their Big Bear event.

cracker said:
Any one doing any runs?

Well the truth be told... I was planning on running Deep Creek and Holcomb on the 1st.. BUT a certain vendor failed to ship my steering pump and pulley to me in a reasonable time. So I will be at home still working on my jeep, waiting for a package with my PS Pump...:flamemad:

ps. I heard you are looking for an AW4... I have one cheap...

Last edited:
xjohnnyc said:

Why? You drove it from the CON, it should make one more trip to BB....:scottm:

How's the insurance thing and replacement search going?

There is a fairly large group going up to Big Bear this weekend, for ANY that are interested. It will be a long weekend, so attend any or all days, Friday through July 4th, Fireworks over the Lake on the 4th! Email me for details....

Also, several groups will be getting together, meeting at the firestation, on Saturday and Sunday!

cracker said:
Any one doing any runs?

Clean-RC said:
Well the truth be told... I was planning on running Deep Creek and Holcomb on the 1st.. BUT a certain vendor failed to ship my steering pump and pulley to me in a reasonable time. So I will be at home still working on my jeep, waiting for a package with my PS Pump...:flamemad:

ps. I heard you are looking for an AW4... I have one cheap...
Bummer Scott. Are the other guys still planning on going? And I think your tranny's got a 21 spline output right? I think Avery needs a 23 unless he swaps his tc too........

Kyung

cracker said:
Any one doing any runs?

:twak: That's what some of us do on the weekends.

Back