• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF - July 7 & 8

Sniggs

NAXJA Forum User
So... My wife wants to get away for a few days and knows I want to try to explore TSF a bit more before NWFest...

Holy SMOKES!! My wife wants to go wheelin with me!! :eek:
:laugh3:

Anyway... We're talking about maybe heading down Friday morning the 7th and coming back Saturday evening leaving Sunday for some recoup time before we go back to (ugh) work.

Plans are tentative for now... Anyone care to join us? Going to try Browns for overnight camping.

Sniggs said:
So... My wife wants to get away for a few days and knows I want to try to explore TSF a bit more before NWFest...

Holy SMOKES!! My wife wants to go wheelin with me!! :eek:
:laugh3:

Anyway... Should I be worried about her talking in her sleep about doing away with me in a large, highly secluded area where no one may find my body for months?

UH...Yes.

:D

I would love to go. I have a jeep now too. I haven't gotten my tow points mounted yet though, infact the dealership had no idea how you are even supposed to mount the trailer hitch mount. So I gotta look elsewhere. I'll try though.

-Kevin

INJURED!!

Trip is probably cancelled. Supposed to be working on the house today but I have done something to my back. I'm down for the count. :explosion :(

I went to the doctor today... Not sure yet the extent of the damage yet but there's more than just the average backache going on here...

Nice freaking vacation, huh?

("psh") :01of5: tough to drive from Bellevue to Burien. I can't even get in the Mustang...

I'm out - unsure of the next few weeks.

Sniggs said:
I can't even get in the Mustang...

Hey, did you know on a quiet night, you can hear a mustang rust.......
pee.gif

:D

Mark, when is your vacation over?

Want to come help me cuss and work on the Jeep, and see what a mess my garage is?

Make it a Pizza/Beer party?

Jason

JMotorsprt said:
Mark, when is your vacation over?

Want to come help me cuss and work on the Jeep, and see what a mess my garage is?

Make it a Pizza/Beer party?

Jason

Did you not see what the guy just posted above??? Riding in the car is even uncomfortable for him.

That's why you would pick him up with the seats put down and a few sleeping bags to keep him comfy with.

Damn, that didn't come out right. Maybe it did.

Back