• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I might as well ask...

Alienspecimen

NAXJA Forum User
Before I do something I am going to regret later.
I was at wallyworld to buy my Mobil 1 oil, when saw bottle of GUNK motor flush. Did a search, but did not find anything and was wandering if it does more harm than good to the engine. I kinda wanted to do it because of this "problem":
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89147
And the second question is: I am very leery when trying something new in the Jeep. They were selling Super Tech synthetic oil at half the price of Mobil1. What am I missing. I heard that all oils are not that different and also that you get what you pay for. So how much "damage" will I inflict if I use the Super Tech synthetic as opposed to Mobil1?
Thanks,
Boris

Stick with what you know works, even if its a little more $$$. I wouldn't go for the flush crap. Even the Flush machine at the old job sucked. Loosened up debris, and caused problems. Id stay away from WallyWorld brand oil. Castrol for me.

Back