• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

is this a deal or a scam

hmmm....
Shipping time says "Backorder/preorder"

Who knows when you'll get em.

I think that rockcrusher isnt telling everyone something, Ill be they are mfring them in China or India... now...

good deals though.. speciall on the center sections

i heard they were coming from australia. takes up to three months. major backorder. they got to be pissing other vendors off with that price,

Last edited:
xjkevin said:
i heard they were coming from australia. takes up to three months. major backorder. they got to be pissing other vendors off with that price,

So is it legit? I need 2 D44 covers but I can wait a few months as I won't be installing the axles into my KJ (Yes, KJ) until later this year.

xjkevin said:

I am headed down under in a couple of weeks... happen to know where in Au, I could pick some up?

Sound like its the real thing :) I just talked to Larry Davis and they have the all the pattent and Trademark rights for these things. I just ordered mine.

They have a full container coming right now with arrival time somewhere in the middle of August. If you can wait till Sept. this is an awsome deal.

He says to call with questions if you want. 330 549 9082.

Aaron

The cover is the same for front or rear. I run a front hp44 cover on my rear 44 now, but just ordered the rock crusher to replace it.

-C

Back