• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great information

mikerhyne

NAXJA Member # 1375
I just wnated to say thanks for all that have posted great information on here. To fix my vacume issues & cooling system issues I did not need to post once - just searched and found the answers. Even converted my cooling system to the newer open style.

Thanks,

Mike Rhyne

mikerhyne said:
To fix my vacume issues & cooling system issues I did not need to post once - just searched and found the answers.

Wow - you searched and found the answers? I don't suppose you can teach others to do that, can you...?

Glad to see yer in red as well - it's well worth the money, isn't it? Spend a little to save a lot, and you often come out ahead later if you spend a little more up front (say, on tools and/or parts.)

Welcome aboard!

5-90

yup, tons of info on here... I searched and posted until I found enough answers to fix a couple problems I *ahem* made and coughed up the money over PayPal. :)

Not to mention the 'tech section' for members which you may not have known about...

Yes well worth the membership and taking the time to search!!! Sometimes its hard to work through all of the results but I'd rather have too much information than too little!

Thanks!!

Mike

Back