• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep parts

jeepindeadhead

NAXJA Forum User
hey everyone i have a 91 or 93 cherokee (cant remember) that i need to get rid of soon, lots of good parts left on it. im in vassalboro maine, let me know if theres any thing you need hopefully i can help ya out for cheap or maybe trade for parts for my xj or truck. or just about anythin...

Still have the front driveshaft? Im not far away and could use some of the drivetrain. Im in the Farmington area, let me know. Can also haul the whole thing off if you need to get rid of it.

Last edited:
front driveshaft is still there.. no front end but the driveshaft should be fine. body is in no condition to use, no windows but if u want i can take some pictures and see if its anything you can use.

Last edited:
Whats it got for t-case, tranny, rear axle?

auto, with comandtrac and d35 rear i honestly just need to get rid of it... i have two more xjs and my truck... still living with the parents and they said the parts jeep needs to go now.

Really the only part I need is the front driveshaft to build a SYE, but I would be willing to get rid of the whole thing for ya, I have a big enough area to store it for a while at least until I get my rig back in shape.

Back