• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Carpet

Ewenm

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all

i'm trying to find a supplier in the US who can supply me with replacement carpet for my '94 Cherokee Limited the colour i would call Camel or Sand or Chamois. Because i am purchasing from Australia i dont want to be dissapointed when it arrives.

so is this a standard colour or was it an export only, i also have electric front seats with the small base, was this a '94 or was my '94 really a US '93 or does it even matter ( i believe the floor pan changed around '93-'95 and i have the earlier one hence the small seat base)

what i want is the same colour and pile thickness as was original

any comments or recomendations greatly appreciated

Regards Ewen

No Problem!! Good luck with the carpet change. I should add that I used JC Whitney when I did the replacement in my old Ford Ranger. It fit perfectly and lasted longer than the truck. It was black carpet and didn't fade to gray as some black carpets (and my hair:cry:) will!

Last edited:
buy scraps of house carpet and do it yourself. its a PITA and wont look as good, but its cheap and plush.

Back