• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so cal

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
how can i become a member of SOcal even though im in Atascadero which is cen cal.,

cal said:

That's about it...you could always get a POBox in Bakersfield, then you could choose what chapter as you'd be at the boundary???

What make us more appealing than the Sierra Guys?

-Dan

BTW, Cal if he was addressing you specifically in the thread title, the should be a comma between so, and cal. Oh and nice sig....I-WE-TODD-DID, SOFA KING WE TODD DID.

well crap! I'm a tard too, does that mean that...oh no...I'm from the Sierra's? Mother!

Jump This said:
Some of those Sierrrra guys are from......San Francisco!

In that case, Ron meant less tarty.

well honestly i was Born and raised in Redondo Beach and just moved up here so i pretty much live the LA lifestyle.

Jump This said:
Well then....you just might qualify.....as less tardy than other tards.
:dunno:
:D

Please come to SoCal!!!

Rick brought the 'tarded' scale to an all time low and we need someone to balance us out ;)

Jump This said:
Well then....you just might qualify.....as less tardy than other tards.
:dunno:
:D

Hey!@

Goddammnit@1#%6&*(*_

Give the Sierra guys a break.

They could use it about now. :D

--ron

yea come on i know im poor but when i get my "big check" ill be rollin tough. but i dont consider this hell hole my home so i beg let me in lol.

I feel for you smitty...

My residence right now is at Broadway and Garnet, stumbling distance to the beach and the pier's bars.

Yeah it's horrible, I just don't know what to do. :cheers: :cheers:

(Grew up around the South Bay, most of the time in South Torrance)

Sequoia

Back