• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok to come late?

xuv-this

bondo afficianado
ok so i really wannna go, but wednesday is just not possible for me (work) and thursdays' not lookin' too good either right now. that short week after the 4th isn't very easy on factory production #'s. i know regestration is weds. and thurs. if i can't take thurs. off, would it be ok to come as late as reeally early friday morn?

there will be quite a few that will show up late Thru night to ride Friday and Sat..soo not a problem at all..C ya there

oh yeaaaaa. i prolly won't get off work till 12 or 1 fri. AM so when i get there i'll prolly hafta sleep in for a bit. will i need to reserve a (primitive) spot in advance? (i've never been there before)

thanks. now i can't find the link anymore to pay, i know i'm kinda late... who do i paypal it to???

i will be driving up to north ga. for that week and will try to ride one day with you guys, then drive back down to n ga.

gonna call red94yj and see if i can drive up on the day they go...

thx

Back