• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from our TSF run yesterday (6-19-06)

Twistedimg

NAXJA Forum User
Awesome day of wheelin, perfect weather, didn't see any other rigs on the trails, and got to see a great show from some of the bigger rigs in the group.....

crawlhoodie.jpg

Dave taking it easy on the left side of Little Rubicon.
dave01.jpg

Dave taking it easy and just having a good time in the rock garden.
dave02.jpg

Creepin along. Wish I had more pics of this Yota, it got around pretty good.
greytoy.jpg

Niel waiting for it to clear up some up ahead.
niel01.jpg

Niel showing that the rock garden can be tamed with 35's and good driving.
nielrockgarden.jpg

Dave and Jason on a Monday drive in the woods....
rockgarden01.jpg

Ryan braving the garden on 33's to get that "poster shot" as he called it.
rockhopper01.jpg

It fought him the whole way and bailed out of it early but I don't have the balls to even enter it yet.
rockhopper02.jpg

Jason posing, trying to get another magazine shot I'm sure and showing off his 4th set of tires in less than a year.
runner01.jpg

Steve showing that a station wagon can climb little rubicon.
steve01.jpg

Lucas and his monster YJ. This thing was an animal and he had no fear of anything.
blackyj01.jpg

Tackling the right, and much more difficult, side of little rubicon.
blackyj02.jpg

Showing the boulder some love before......
blackyj03.jpg

Falling off of it.
blackyj04.jpg

blackyj05.jpg

Whats the saying??? If you get bucked off, get on and try again....
blackyj06.jpg

Just for the record, he made up the hard line but I was too busy scrambling out of the way to get the shot. :)
blackyj07.jpg

TORX said:
Twisted, you wouldn't happen to know if the black YJ is from Camas, WA? It looks very similar to one that I see all the time around here. Great Pics!

TORX

I believe it is but don't think it sees much driving time since its full width and has no windshield. It belongs to Lucas from English Racing.

Very nice pic's. Looks like you guys had a fun time.

They black YJ might be a very capable jeep. But from the pic's looks like he could do with some "driver" education?

Anyone else get the same impressions from the photo's?

Not trying to make any acusations or anything, just what I see in the photos and no other experience with this jeep or driver. Some times it is just the photo that makes it look this way.

Michael

really nice pics and the video was cool cept for the quality.

soon...very sooon I shall meet Rubi

2xtreme said:
Very nice pic's. Looks like you guys had a fun time.

They black YJ might be a very capable jeep. But from the pic's looks like he could do with some "driver" education?

Naw, he knew what he was doin. On the technical parts of stuff he did very well and found lines no one else saw possible. But he also knew when to have fun and just push it hard.

Twistedimg said:
Dave taking it easy and just having a good time in the rock garden.
dave02.jpg

Steve showing that a station wagon can climb little rubicon.
steve01.jpg
Twistedimg, next time you talk to Dave or Steve, say hi to them for me. We go back about 20 years now. I miss Browns Camp!

TRNDRVR said:
Twistedimg, next time you talk to Dave or Steve, say hi to them for me. We go back about 20 years now. I miss Browns Camp!

Will do. They are a couple real cool laid back guys. I wish I had half the talent that Steve has with a welder and steel fabrication alone. Dave is on over at timbercrawler.com quite often and even posts some. They are the ones responsible for setting up my gears and lockers as well as 90% of the work on the white 4runner. Every time I see them they try to talk me into going to Moab with them but I'm not ready yet. Maybe next year.

i am rather proud of that poster shot =)

trndrvr - what is your name? there shop is about five minutes from my house. i see you are in ogden. lived in harrisville for quite a while myself. what do you do there?

cherowagon said:
trndrvr - what is your name? there shop is about five minutes from my house. i see you are in ogden. lived in harrisville for quite a while myself. what do you do there?
My name is Dan Frazier. I'm a locomotive engineer for Amtrak in Salt Lake City.

Back