• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who wants a stinkin' t-shirt?

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
I hear there's going to be a thread started in the next couple of days for Members to put in pre-orders for OFFICIAL Northwest Chapter shirts. :rof:

:shhh:

/rumor mill

JeepCherokee said:
How much would that cost? and how much is a shirt gonna cost

Look up at the top of the screen (on the website, not your monitor). Find link that says, 'Member Application'. Follow directions.

Keep your eye on this Chapter forum for the next few days and look for further information on t-shirt pre-orders.

:D

Yes. I would like one for every day of the year please.........

OK, Maybe a few less than that.:D

put me down for one, but not white. i dont do white.

ooh i do i do!!!

Phil...even though we got a killer deal on the UNWASHED shirts I don't think our members want stinky ones.

Go down to the laundromat, and have sniggs give you all of the quaters in our lockbox.

If you have any questions on where to go from there, call your wife.

I have been standing by my mailbox all day! Where is my shirt? :looney:

Sure Phil i come into the forbidden zone and dont even tell me about t-shirts(nice):eeks1:, but hey my novak kit came in today were getting closer.

I want one....;)

Put me down for one tee shirt and possibly a hoodie

O' yeah 2 t's here...

That make sense since nobody is wearing a coat till Oct.

XJourney said:
That make sense since nobody is wearing a coat till Oct.

I'm wearing my Carhart coat right now, indoors. But i've never been accused of being smart:dunce:

Back