• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 33X12.50X15" On 15x8" Chromies (Info Inside)

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
I just purchased some new tires and rims that I am happy with. I won't be needing my old set. I have 5 (May only sell 4 though as I need a full size spare) 33x12.50x15" Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers. The 4 have pretty good tread left.. I'd say 50%? The other is almost brand new. The 4 that are used do have slices and some pieces of the lugs ripped off. Nothing crazy though. I also have the 15x8" Chrome Cragar 441's with 4" backspacing. They are being sold together:

SV4000031.sized.jpg

Close up.. higher res:
http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/reader-rigs/albums/Random-Pics/SV4000031.jpg

Just to see another angle of the tire/rim:

Jeep5.sized.jpg

I am open to offers. They don't "need" to go, but I have no use for them now that I have the new rims/tires. Thanks!

always_eating_mud said:
$150, and should be able to come get on sat or sun

Rims are BRAND new. I ran them for less than 1 month. They never left the pavement. I just put Mothers chrome polish and protectant on there 2 weeks ago as well. No scratches, no rust, no curb rash. 4 center caps included. The tires are $120 new per tire brand new as well, but obviously have decent wear.

Bump.

Yes, that's turning down the offer, sorry. I paid $65 per rim brand new about a month ago.. plus good tread on the tires.... I'm not letting them go for $150. As I said, I don't NEED to sell these. Since I am not running them anymore (Except the one as a spare), I figured I'd throw 'em up here. Thanks though :)

FWIW: These rims weigh approximately 23lbs a piece, which is lighter than the 397's I was running before.

Here's a stock pic from Cragar:

441.jpg

always_eating_mud said:

I am $350 short of rent this month due to the Jeep.. can you do $350 and get them sometime this weekend?

Sent you a PM.

Since he seems uninterested now due to no replies... bump for someone else.

Sold.

Back