• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need your junk radiator!

gcurtis said:
Just one, not a pile of 'em. Need a late model used radiator for a mock up; it doesn't need to be working condition, just out of a late 90's (99 would be great) xj.
You could borrow my junker. That's the only reason I still have it. Perfect for mocking up the fan setups.

It's from my 95 but I don't think that makes a difference.

Kyung

I have a few differnt ones if you want to look at a variety your welcome to any or all of them. some are from older some from newer some i found in the junk yard that fit from other vehicles

Well, with the stroker build up in full swing in a couple of weeks, I might as well address the lousy cooling system I have in place (which is upgraded) and look at a full custom aluminum radiator, double or triple electric fans and aluminum custom shroud. I'm heading to a couple of hotrod shops this week to find vendors local and then give them measurements and have them fondle a radiator so that it can happen.

This thing should be sexy as hell and cool as beans. ;)

Back