• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ashley smashed the front of her Jeep

Lady XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Everyone,

While I was in Florida Ashley (BTwisted2Metal, my daughter) decided to stay back in California and have some fun. The fun started 25 hours after I left, she ran into the back of an Accord and made it an according (her words). Well, if that was not enough, she fell and broke her jaw a week after the accident. She had surgery and her jaw wired shut:( Florida was great by the way!

If anyone has any spare parts you don't need please let me know, I'd like her to get out wheeling asap, thank you so much!
06e6cd7b.jpg

31c03dab.jpg

4df5f192.jpg

31c03dab.jpg

Last edited:
how about a body saw? time to start cuttin...

Ashley agrees and wants to know who wants to come to a cuttin' party and bring a saw? She has some 32"s she wants to put under it. Anyone have a used lift to get her by?

That's not as bad as I was thinking. I am sure you can find an entire front clip in a boneyard. I am sure there will be another 1/2 price sale real soon.

As for lift parts, you may be able to find those in a yard too... I have heard of folks finding 3" coils in wrecks. Then you can get some old leafs and build a pack or get an add-a-leaf. this would be pretty inexpensive.

I will be glad to help when I can. You are welcome to use my driveway if needed, but I am down in Lake Forest.

ahh Ashley. Had I know about this before the MnG, I would have given her crap. :) It was nice to meet you both! She wasnt drinking was she? lol

Ha Ha! I will have to let her know! It was nice meeting you too, it was a lot of fun and to think she didn't even want to go LOL As far as drinking, I thought drinking was ALL she could do, with her broken jaw and all.

THANK YOU for the info, I guess I will have to see what is close by. Dan, are you going this weekend????

Last edited:
I think there is a Half Price sale this weekend at PAP

Hey Jordan,

Look at the SOCAL Karma thread, towards the end. JONBOY had a front bumper available a week or so ago. This is a starting point....

That'll buff right out....

sintax said:
That'll buff right out....

Time for a cutting party, up for it Scooter?

Robert, I will check on that bumper!

I've got an entire parts jeep that I need to get rid of that has a perfectly good front clip also I've got a 3" lift with full rear leaf packs,sway bar relocation brackets lcas, brakeline bracketry, and front coils. So hit me up with a pm ill give you the parts jeep stuff for free, like free pickapart, and ill let that lift go for 250 pm or email or 9099107849....

so i guess you could say that she "mest up both of her grills?" LOL no really that does suck alot for her! again need anything let me know.

xXJx said:
I've got an entire parts jeep that I need to get rid of that has a perfectly good front clip also I've got a 3" lift with full rear leaf packs,sway bar relocation brackets lcas, brakeline bracketry, and front coils. So hit me up with a pm ill give you the parts jeep stuff for free, like free pickapart, and ill let that lift go for 250 pm or email or 9099107849....

Are you looking to get rid of the entire parts Jeep? What are the details? What is usable? I may be able to help you out. I am going to try to help Jordan, so maybe we can get the Jeep towed to my place and then I can take the parts off for her.

Thanks!

rpraterxj said:
Are you looking to get rid of the entire parts Jeep? What are the details? What is usable? I may be able to help you out. I am going to try to help Jordan, so maybe we can get the Jeep towed to my place and then I can take the parts off for her.

Thanks!

Ya the whole thing would work perfectly.

Its an 87 4 door with NO motor tranny or t case, front or rear bumper, the fenders we hacked up and there's tj flares on the rear its got a chyrstler rear end and a disco 30 front stock gears stock tires. The stock tires are in really good shape though so you could probably see em for extra $$$. The front clip and lights are in perfectly good shape, they are painted black so they will blend in good. The grill is also in good shape. Let me know email pm or phone 9099107849

:geek: Hey everyone, guess this will be my first post...

As you may all know by now I am Ashley, and I'm Jordan's daughter...

that beautiful stock beast would be my 'Slammer'...

I just wanted to thank you for all your help and suggestions so far...

Well better run, have more bones to break, and another Jeep to smash...

catch ya'll later...

-Ashley and 'Slammer'

Slammer101 said:

With a post like that, your mother will never let you behind the wheel of her rig again..

Slammer101 said:
:geek: Hey everyone, guess this will be my first post...

As you may all know by now I am Ashley, and I'm Jordan's daughter...

that beautiful stock beast would be my 'Slammer'...

I just wanted to thank you for all your help and suggestions so far...

catch ya'll later...

-Ashley and 'Slammer'

I guess i'll take it as luck, we came back alive that night you drove me around... =P

Lady XJ said:
Time for a cutting party, up for it Scooter?

That's some tough love! (run Ashley RUN!)

If for some reason that front clip doesn't work I've got a grill from I don't know what year and a front bumper that's yours.
Cherokid

Back