• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sorry we missed you guys....

We saw 2 or 3 other cherokee around TSF last weekend while we were there. I asked if anyone recognized them when we came across them and no one did. I don't know what your rig looks like, but I might have seen ya.

Did you have a CB and was it tuned to Channel 4? We had ours on most of the evening Saturday and Mine was on all day Sunday. Heard NOTHING. I actually talked Skip to some guy in California on the way home.

Sorry to have missed you! We were looking forward to hooking up with ya!
Mark

No CB or XJ yet. I drive a Dodge Quad Cab Hemi.
The way I understood it, people were going to camp at Brown's, that's why we were there. Had I known you were going to the Horse Camp, I'd have got a site there Friday night.
Oh well, there's always next time. :cheers:

WesternXJ said:
No CB or XJ yet. I drive a Dodge Quad Cab Hemi.
The way I understood it, people were going to camp at Brown's, that's why we were there. Had I known you were going to the Horse Camp, I'd have got a site there Friday night.
Oh well, there's always next time. :cheers:

Yeah we literally found out on the way down there. Sorry for the mix-up. We were supposed to roll through Brown's also but that never happened. :(

Back