• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More TSF Pics

Yeah, my girlfriend took the scenery pics. I need to learn how to take better pictures with the digital camera. I had to delete about 2/3 of the pictures because they were blury. You had some great pics yourself. BTW, what is your nephews name, I already forgot.

Hey guys, Melissa took a bunch of pictures. She has 7 pages on photobucket. And she has 4 short videos. I should be able to post them up tomorrow.

Sweet. Thanks guys for putting a few of my heep in your sets, I don't usually get to see mine from the outside when wheelin.:(

James.

XJLaredo said:
Sweet. Thanks guys for putting a few of my heep in your sets, I don't usually get to see mine from the outside when wheelin.:(

James.
I had more of you aswell as others but like I said before, many pics didn't make it. Mostly my fault, I need to learn how to take pictures.

All the pics i did take looked like azz, so i deleted them.

Hey Mojo, We need to study the map a little before Northwest Fest. Although I don't think we did that bad of a job touring people around. I don't think anyone liked that long drive to crushers.

PoSxJ said:
Hey Mojo, We need to study the map a little before Northwest Fest. Although I don't think we did that bad of a job touring people around. I don't think anyone liked that long drive to crushers.

i agree. it sure seemed like when i was really sure we should go right, we turned around and went left. when i was unsure and just went with my gutt i was right on. LOL. i am planning on picking up a GPS gonna shop around and see whats out there though, hoping there is some software i can upload of TSF. me reading the map>>>>:confused1

Yeah hopefully I can get my gps before then too. We could get the gps points from Ecksjay. Although now we know how to get to all those points already. We're going to have to complete firebreak 5 though. That's going to be the first trail I hit next time I'm there. We should get another group together before NWFest and head down there again. I'd like to get to know it a little better.

PoSxJ said:
Yeah hopefully I can get my gps before then too. We could get the gps points from Ecksjay. Although now we know how to get to all those points already. We're going to have to complete firebreak 5 though. That's going to be the first trail I hit next time I'm there. We should get another group together before NWFest and head down there again. I'd like to get to know it a little better.
I would probably be up for that aswell. Keep me posted.

Damn, I had no idea there where poeple taking pictures of me and Matt working on the XJ. Guess i was having to much fun:) . Thanks again Matt.

Anyone learn anything?:laugh3: J/K.

XJLaredo said:
Damn, I had no idea there where poeple taking pictures of me and Matt working on the XJ. Guess i was having to much fun:) . Thanks again Matt.

Anyone learn anything?:laugh3: J/K.

Well it was kinda funny how I was explaining to a couple people how to pull out an axle the night before, then matt breaks one.

ECKSJAY said:
Put the stub shaft in and torque it down. :shhh:

Funny, Phil was explaining that earlier.....then we had to do it.:D

XJLaredo said:
Funny, Phil was explaining that earlier.....then we had to do it.:D
:D

Oh yeah...and cary lots of your OWN water in case you overheat. Those 5-gal collapsible jugs are only a few bucks. Water costs almost nothing. :)

That reminds me, I got my Permatex aviation gasket maker back in my toolbags. :D

Back